check out what I did to my wr450 ride it all year round!

3 replies to this topic
  • tomk

Posted December 22, 2011 - 05:06 PM

more videos soon, still building parts, snow cross track next week!

• Stealth13

Posted December 23, 2011 - 07:10 AM

How much was that? I'm jealous , tried riding my wr And it was just fish tailing

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tomk

Posted December 23, 2011 - 09:17 PM

How much was that? I'm jealous , tried riding my wr And it was just fish tailing

I built it myself with stuff I had laying around and the resources I have at home and at work. I imagine if every thing was brand new $1000-1500 in parts and materials, 150 for metal, 400 for track 200 for ski 50 for hardware 200-300 for rails and wheels plus some more somewhere I imagine. I had the track, rails, wheels and found the ski at a swap for $20! if you found every thing used it easy to afford.

I am hoping to build a few more protos this summer and step it up from there, depending on how this kit works.

• ncampion

Posted December 25, 2011 - 06:39 PM

Makes me cold just watching it. sorry, I live/ride in Baja

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.