need a better deal on applies racing triple clamp

2 replies to this topic
  • BULLDOG

Posted April 17, 2001 - 06:41 PM

Anyone have the inside scoop on the Applied Racing Oversize Wrap triple clamp. The best price I found in So Cal is $164.00. Since my wife looks at my bike as the other woman, buying a new set of triple clamps would be like buying my girlfriend flowers. Any sting I can take out of the price would be appreciated. :)

------------------
It's your world, I just play in it!

'00WR, WB E-Series S-Bend w/7 discs, Stock header, throttle stop trimmed, airbox cover removed. Stock jetting. 4500ft.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted April 18, 2001 - 07:30 AM

Try Doctor Dirts 800-922-3478. They are in Lake Havasu,AZ so you will avoid sales tax but have a small shipping charge. It's a husband/wife team - Steve & Cindy. Tell them I sent you - might help/might not. I order 99% of my aftermarket stuff thru them including Applied Racing TC for my WR & my wife's XR. I think I paid $135 for the WR setup but that was a year ago.

If you can wait a few days I may be selling the bar mounts from my Applied set-up - they've never been installed.

Brian

• BULLDOG

Posted April 18, 2001 - 03:31 PM

You are a good man. :) Thank you! I will be calling Havasu just to find out.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.