2001 YZ 426F For Sale, Prepped w/ only 10hrs.

2 replies to this topic
  • MotoStyle

Posted July 24, 2001 - 10:24 PM

2001 Yamaha YZ 426F with only 10 hours on it. I'm asking 4750.00 which is very reasonable considering what your getting. Bike looks perfect with minor scratches and wear marks on the engine covers. Maintained by professional motorcycle mechanic. Has Works Connection frame guards and brand new DID Gold O-Ring chain. Also has an A-Loop 12oz. flywheel weight. Only 1 ride on new rear Dunlop 739G tire. Selling for financial reasons. The bike runs incredibly strong. Keep in mind that I have done all of the prep work involved when you buy a new bike. The headset and all suspension linkage points have been greased and serviced. It's all ready to go to the first buyer. I will ship to anywhere in the continental U.S. provided that the buyer pays shipping costs. Estimate is around 150-200.00 depending upon destination. Serious inquiries only please. Check out the URL provided for a picture. Located near the Washington D.C. Area. -- Email me at: daveygwhiz@aol.com for questions and inquiries.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MotoStyle

Posted July 24, 2001 - 10:27 PM

To view a picture, use this link. Sorry about that.

• MotoStyle

Posted July 26, 2001 - 07:24 PM

just bringing it to the top :)

Related Content

WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.