Need a connector for my 03s taillight......

4 replies to this topic
  • RichBaker

Posted September 27, 2003 - 04:07 PM

I need a wire-harness side connector for the taillight on my 03WR450. What I NEED is the inner contact, so I can hook up the brake light. The taillight side connector is wired for all 3, but the wire harness side only has 2 wires. To make my WR street-legal, I need to have a brake light....
I recall that 1 or 2 of you have removed the lights and am hoping you still have the wiring you removed. I'm willing to pay a few bucks to cover postage and your time to send it....
Thanks, Rich

• RichBaker

Posted September 30, 2003 - 09:34 PM

:D So nobody out there has a connector/contact for me???
Bummer.... :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted October 01, 2003 - 04:53 AM

Rich,

Why do you want the connector? You only need to splice into the yellow wire. :)

• RichBaker

Posted October 01, 2003 - 03:50 PM

I would like to keep it as clean as possible, and as stock looking as possible.....all I want is the contact that goes into the connector body, evrything else is there. When taking the subframe off, I'll only have 1 connector to disconnect, instead of 2 or 3.....
Until I can find what I want, I can remove the contact from the connector and jerry-rig it, but I'm a bit anal about these things. :) :D

• sparky454

Posted October 01, 2003 - 04:57 PM

look at Ron Francis wire works at the wireing aids they have wire housings and you might b able to make your own connector

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.