Cycra shrouds w moose braces on my 11 ?

5 replies to this topic
  • ChillyKTM

Posted November 29, 2011 - 08:45 AM

Put the moose rad braces on my 11 450 , weird thing is I had to totally refit my left shroud bottom half ( acerbis ) the Right side fit fine hmmmmmm , anyhow was considering the one piece CYCRA shrouds ....... Will they have to be shaved and cut to fit with the moose guards ?

• motojase316

Posted November 30, 2011 - 01:48 AM

Any pics of the finished product?

• HRC

Posted November 30, 2011 - 05:59 AM

Put the moose rad braces on my 11 450 , weird thing is I had to totally refit my left shroud bottom half ( acerbis ) the Right side fit fine hmmmmmm , anyhow was considering the one piece CYCRA shrouds ....... Will they have to be shaved and cut to fit with the moose guards ?

Sounds strange. The GYTR and Works Connection rad braces fit very well with stockshrouds.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ChillyKTM

Posted November 30, 2011 - 07:12 AM

These two ( gytr and works ) are complete crap that's why I switched to moose, last year 1 small dump around turn and gytr brace folded like a taco

• HRC

Posted November 30, 2011 - 11:44 AM

These two ( gytr and works ) are complete crap that's why I switched to moose, last year 1 small dump around turn and gytr brace folded like a taco

That' s funny, I had a big getoff this summer and when I walked to the bike I was sure it would be totally bent. Everything was straight as new ! And the bike had a big tumble. ... guess I was lucky in more ways than one.

• mikewrf18

Posted November 30, 2011 - 12:08 PM

Can't offer any helpful advise towards your original question, but I concur on the fact that Works Connection Rad Guards are in fact crap. My WC rads folded after my first crash with them. Went to Unabikers and haven't had a problem since.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.