edlebrock, bought one, tell me why I shouldn't!!!!

11 replies to this topic
  • blireef

Posted September 26, 2003 - 04:29 PM

That's right, I reached my limit trying to tune the Keihnin, I know it's possible but not for me.. Anyone want to buy a FCR39MX Keihnin carb, Yamaha price is $855.00, make me an offer.. It even has James Dean needles and a powernow (which really does work).. :) :D

• endurodog

Posted September 26, 2003 - 04:31 PM

I don't want to buy it but sure would love to hear a ride report with your new plumbing.

• bigdrtrdr

Posted September 26, 2003 - 05:57 PM

Post it for sale on the Suzuki Side.
Some of those guys are dying to get rid of there CV junk carbs.
Good luck with the Edel.
Eric

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted September 26, 2003 - 06:04 PM

I want a report on the Edelbrock? How much, how does it work? I'm anxious to hear your feedback. :)

• blireef

Posted September 26, 2003 - 07:02 PM

endurodog, I'll let you know how it works as soon as I get it on and tried. I'm going to try a crf 450 carb that James sent me too. I think the edlebrock will work though.. The crf carb is just a test but if it's very sucessful I may go with it.. :) :D Jim

• RichBaker

Posted September 27, 2003 - 01:14 AM

Had ABSOLUTELY no problem with my 03WR carb....she freakin rips! I'll give you $50 so I have a spare, including shipping :D :).....;8^P

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • blireef

Posted September 27, 2003 - 08:08 AM

mine rips too!!! I just wish it would start to idle faster than 30 seconds and would keep running for a while when it is idleing, There is certainly nothing wrong with the power my bike produces, but I want to try the edlebrock, I've heard good reports. And I've got some good ideas where you can store your $50...... :D :)

• Eddie Sisneros

Posted September 27, 2003 - 09:56 AM

i owuld keep the kehin on the shelf.you will be needing it soon.

• endurodog

Posted September 27, 2003 - 10:35 AM

i owuld keep the kehin on the shelf.you will be needing it soon.

Burned do you say this cause you have tested it? If so what was your impression??

• Eddie Sisneros

Posted September 27, 2003 - 01:43 PM

lets just say ive removed more than ive installed.some people love them.lets just hope this is one of those times.im just saying dont sell the fcr until your sure. :)

• blireef

Posted September 27, 2003 - 02:18 PM

burned, thanks for the advice, I was going to do that anyway though.. I was born at night but not last night.. I'm into the show me thing. Jim :D :)

• The_Missile

Posted September 30, 2003 - 07:37 AM

More money than sense !! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.