Those europeans!!!!

3 replies to this topic
  • BBRguy

Posted July 20, 2001 - 09:02 PM

Was watching some sort of motorcycle news today on T.V. I was watching a 125 GP. The guys were racing in the mud. I SWEAR! they sit down sooo much, elbows down, horrible body position! and not one of them was fast. i mean i coulda got out there on a xr100 and put them to shame. and the track had no jumps. it was crazy! is it just the level of competition in america is so high, that a normal guy could go over to europe, and be fast? cause i mean i looked like Tim Ferry, compared to those guys. whats up with that?
-Eric

• yzernie

Posted July 20, 2001 - 10:12 PM

I'll call the AMA and submit your name for the MX Des Nations team. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • scoobydoo

Posted July 20, 2001 - 10:32 PM

Yeah right, Posted Image
that's why Grant Langston (current world champ) is whipping every yankee ass in sight. And don't forget Mike Brown learnt his trade over here as well, can't see any of your boys hanging with him either. We'll see how good your guys are on a real track at the mx des nations, Namur this year, I'll be there cheering our boys on. Posted Image

• YZR426

Posted July 20, 2001 - 11:36 PM

BBR guy,
Have you forgotten the key elements to riding fast?
If you're fast you can ride in any elements :D
I know the guys don't look fast but they are just ask the guys that try and beat them year after year.

Come the MXDN's I'll be cheering for the Aussies!! Whatch out for them, cause they'll sneak up on you.

------------------
Because golf courses can be MX tracks! :)

Related Content

Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  113 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.