Change your username?

4 replies to this topic
  • jwriott

Posted September 26, 2003 - 12:49 PM

Can you change your username? If so, what do you need to do? Does it reset your count?

• John_Lorenz

Posted September 26, 2003 - 12:56 PM

I dont think TT does that it can be done, but Bryan and Steve (I THINK) dont allow it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jwriott

Posted September 26, 2003 - 04:27 PM

I just got rid of my Vmax today and it would be nice to get rid of that out of my username. I got good money out of it too. Now I just neet to decide what to do.

New XR70 maybe? :)

• Sky Pilot

Posted September 27, 2003 - 02:35 AM

I tried a few months ago and no can do. Gotta reregister and become a newbie!

• PumpkinHumper

Posted September 27, 2003 - 11:20 AM

Your S.O.L. John.

You shoulda kept the V-max. Then you wouldn't have these problems.

Now you need to change your AOL account, your TT name....... See all the problems you have made for yourself.. :D

You should of sold it to me. I could of rode it home on my way back home from Moab next month. :D

Yea right like I had enough money to buy your bike. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.