Yz 450F One graphic

3 replies to this topic
  • The Boss

Posted November 22, 2011 - 11:33 AM

Hi, I can't find the One Industries 3000 graphic kit for the 2003-2005 YZFs.
Someone know where can I find them?:lol:

Posted Image

Edited by The Boss, November 22, 2011 - 03:39 PM.

• motodiver13

Posted November 24, 2011 - 10:24 AM

I thought I saw them on eBay a couple weeks ago. Good luck those are sweet graphics.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The Boss

Posted November 24, 2011 - 10:58 AM

I thought I saw them on eBay a couple weeks ago. Good luck those are sweet graphics.

Yes, but only for the 2006 to 2009 YZF.

• yamaduner

Posted December 03, 2011 - 02:44 PM

I don't think that they are available for the 03' - 05' models. I searched and searche for graphics for my 03' yzf. I found a killer set through f.L.U. graphics...on amazon $99 for the COMPLETE set including all backgrounds and it even came with a gripper seat cover. Can't beat that price when everything is included. I had one industries graphics on my yzf450 quad...the white backgrounds turned brown in less than a year of being applied. I have since then not been a fan of one industries material.

Related Content

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  106 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.