MOmilkman hits 3000

7 replies to this topic
  • huskyrider

Posted September 25, 2003 - 09:07 PM

Hey Darin congrats on 3000 posts!!!
You guys are gonna have to teach me how to do this.
At the rate I'm going I'll be lucky to hit a thou buy 2005.
My daughters have gotten more posts since we got highspeed internet than I got in my first six months of membership!!!
You know it really sucks when you come home from work at night at 11:30pm and get to surf the site that some guys have checked all day long while they were working.
Way to go man, your really nipping at EGO's heels now! LOL :)
Later, Kelly

• Jetster220

Posted September 26, 2003 - 05:11 AM

Posting is a special talent that not all have. EGO is just not human thats how he does it. Burned has somekind of super mind where he knows everything possible about bikes. Milkman well I just dont know :). Now me, well lets just say I like to talk and try to be funny :D.

• John_Lorenz

Posted September 26, 2003 - 08:21 AM

Darin Quite he reitred He is thining he can compete with Me on the How many times he can quit and comeback
MoMilkmans Last Ha ha

Darin Darin Darin

You are up against the TT-Master
Posted Image

• Jetster220

Posted September 26, 2003 - 09:39 AM

Well EGO nobody can compete with you, but it sure is fun to try. BTW I will surpass you, just wait and see.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Spokes

Posted September 29, 2003 - 11:00 AM

Congrats, Darin!

Now, if you just spent as much time on your bike as you do the forum!

Bob

• MOmilkman

Posted October 07, 2003 - 09:35 AM

I would spend more time on my bike if I had a brake pedal Bob! :)

You know it really sucks when you come home from work at night at 11:30pm and get to surf the site that some guys have checked all day long while they were working.

BTW: Husky, thats the secret. Play on the computer all day at work and then go ride and have fun doing other stuff in the evening.
Although, I cant speak for EGO. I think hes here morning, afternoon and night. :D

• Jetster220

Posted October 07, 2003 - 09:55 AM

Im starting to think that there really isnt a EGO. Its all a government coverup and EGO is actually a super intelligent computer that is testing prototype software for future androids. This is why we get the impression that he is here 24/7, because he really is.

Now that I have told the truth I must run before the NSA gets me. I shall return :).

• John_Lorenz

Posted October 07, 2003 - 10:19 AM

Im starting to think that there really isnt a EGO. Its all a government coverup and EGO is actually a super intelligent computer that is testing prototype software for future androids. This is why we get the impression that he is here 24/7, because he really is.

Now that I have told the truth I must run before the NSA gets me. I shall return :).

Run, Run if you can, I will find you

Here that

yes that is the sound of Black Hawk Hellochopers, built by Paulie :D

anyhoot, I have nothing more to do so I sit here all day getting screamed at by Engineering for breaking code.

Sorry Husky the Price ya pay for doing what ya do. Not that there is anything wrong. Believe me I hump my Butt for 15 + hours a day

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.