Polisport Halo H4 headlight.

2 replies to this topic
  • Alpha One Nine

Posted November 20, 2011 - 07:38 PM

I finally got that alien face looking headlight fixture off the bike and mounted this tonight. It’s not wired yet since it’s gonna be coming right back off shortly when I lube the steering head bearings. I would like to wire it with a three way switch so it can be off, low beam or low and high beam at the same time. I think each filament is 35W.

I also got rid of the broken Acerbis plastic only hand guards and mounted up some WPS aluminum/plastic hand guards. They were not quite the “universal fit” I was lead to believe but I do own a vise so all is good.

Posted Image
I removed the decal shortly after this picture.

Posted Image
I’m thinking about changing all of the white plastic to black too.

I sure hope I get a chance to actually ride this thing someday.
Oh well, it will be a fun winter project.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 150ron

Posted November 20, 2011 - 09:10 PM

That looks great.

• carlspeaky

Posted October 19, 2013 - 01:48 PM

what is like at night for seeing ?? I was thinking to get 1 for my drz, they look good don't they it really suits your bike

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.