worst seat ever??

24 replies to this topic
  • Geoffit

Posted November 27, 2011 - 07:15 AM

For sure the padded shorts help I just got my wr250 seat back from Fisher seats in Idaho can't wait to ride now. The whole idea of trail riding is to go lots of miles and get to the end feeling great got to have a good seat

• redhurricane

Posted November 28, 2011 - 02:47 PM

I don't sit much so the seat is a non issue for me.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YZ450Hombre

Posted December 03, 2011 - 04:43 AM

I don't sit much so the seat is a non issue for me.

Never had an issue with the seat

• kingbrian24

Posted December 03, 2011 - 03:57 PM

This is my first bike in probably 7 years and its been a couple since I have even ridden a buddys.. needless to say my arms and legs are jello about five minutes into the ride.. last weekend I went out though and minimal pain.. but I think my ass is breaking into the seat not vice versa..

• the_smoo

Posted December 07, 2011 - 10:22 PM

the WR seat gets you ready for prison.. I ditched it and put on a guts seat... its like riding a sofa through the woods if thats your bag... it is mine as I approach 40.... :lol:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.