Baja Designs Kit

3 replies to this topic
  • redrider650r

Posted September 25, 2003 - 12:16 PM

Im joining the dual sport world. I just ordered my kit from Baja Designs. Anyone using the quick release kit from them, how hard is it to install the kit, or should I just fork over the cash to get it done by a local shop?

• Mainjet2001

Posted September 27, 2003 - 05:34 PM

Im joining the dual sport world. I just ordered my kit from Baja Designs. Anyone using the quick release kit from them, how hard is it to install the kit, or should I just fork over the cash to get it done by a local shop?

I have a regular kit on my bike and have installed some on other bikes. They are great.
I'm in Huntington Beach.
If you are close, E-mail me and I will install it for you. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BoZerk

Posted September 28, 2003 - 10:11 AM

I just ordered the quick release kit for my bike. I figured better do it now while they still let you.

Some of those dual sport rides that district 37 puts on look pretty cool.

• redrider650r

Posted September 29, 2003 - 07:53 AM

Jet, Thanks for the offer, but I think Im going to have my pops help me out, he's a mechanic and loves to work on things. I also have to pull the adjuster bolts out of my swingarm, they sheared off when I put on my new sprockets and chain. I am actually in the district 38 area and will probably be going on a dual sport ride in Arizona in March or May, cant remember which month it was. A buddy of mine hooked me up as a sweeper rider with him.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.