Ride in Gorman- this Saturday

8 replies to this topic
  • Harold_in_So_Cal

Posted April 17, 2001 - 01:48 PM

Anyone up for a day of riding trails in Gorman and Los Padres this Saturday 4/21. Start around 9 or 9:30. Probably need tanks to go some distance.

Harold

• PMAUST

Posted April 17, 2001 - 07:20 PM

Harold, I can't make it this time. But i have three sons that live in SoCal. We have been talking about trying to meet half way somewhere to go for a ride. I have thought about Gorman. If we schedule something like that I'll check in with you to see if you can make it. I haven't ridden Gorman in years. Is there still plenty of good riding there? Thanks, Paul

• Harold_in_So_Cal

Posted April 18, 2001 - 08:01 AM

pmaust- the riding in Gorman is good but I like the riding in Los Padres Forest better. You can get to both areas from the park in Gorman.

Thumpertalkers- hopefully someone will respond. Hate to ride by myself.

Harold

• mrmtm

Posted April 18, 2001 - 06:34 PM

Originally posted by Harold in So Cal:
pmaust- the riding in Gorman is good but I like the riding in Los Padres Forest better. You can get to both areas from the park in Gorman.

Harold

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mrmtm

Posted April 18, 2001 - 06:37 PM

Originally posted by Harold in So Cal:

Harold

harold im heading to gorman saturday morning about 7:30 or 8:00. my riding buds have backed out.im going regardless. mrmtm@earthlink.net

• mrmtm

Posted April 18, 2001 - 06:57 PM

harold im going to gorman saturday morning.my riding buddies backed out. im going regardless. email me mrmtm@earthlink.net

mrmtm

• Harold_in_So_Cal

Posted April 20, 2001 - 10:02 AM

mrmtm- Me and another guy are going to be hitting Gorman at 9:30 to 10:00 Saturday morning. Do about a 60 to 70 mile loop. If you want to hook up let me know and we can set up a meeting place.

Harold

• mrmtm

Posted April 20, 2001 - 05:02 PM

that sounds good but i was in gorman 2 weeks ago and the forest trails were close. its raining now at my house in pasadena ca. if it snows they might keep it closed. i usually park at lane ranch camp ground. its the first camp ground when enter the park from smokey bear exit off 5 freeway.

MRMTM@EARTHLINK.NET

• Harold_in_So_Cal

Posted April 20, 2001 - 09:36 PM

MRMTM- check your e-mail.

Harold

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.