New WR450

48 replies to this topic
  • W R

Posted January 08, 2012 - 07:35 PM

So I took it for it's first ride today. My boy took a couple of pictures of it on the trailer. Sorry don't have anything better but we had a fun day. Nothing like a good old fashion Washington mud bath break in.

Posted Image

Posted Image:smirk:

• mikewrf18

Posted January 09, 2012 - 09:37 AM

So I took it for it's first ride today. My boy took a couple of pictures of it on the trailer. Sorry don't have anything better but we had a fun day. Nothing like a good old fashion Washington mud bath break in.

Posted Image

Posted Image:smirk:

Looks like fun! Love the trailer!

• W R

Posted January 13, 2012 - 11:24 PM

Yamajet, I just watched your tribute video. I am not sure why but I have never seen this attached to your signature. Did you just add it or did it just show up with the new sight? Very well done. Is this tribute to your own?

• YamaJet

Posted January 14, 2012 - 06:01 AM

I didn't add it so I'm not sure what is going on. I need to check my sig. Yes, it is a tribute to my oldest Son Justin, we lost him May 24 2008. The Video was done by my youngest Son.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YamaJet

Posted January 14, 2012 - 06:07 AM

It was in my sig, I must have added the link when I joined, and just wasn't displayed. Fixed it.

• W R

Posted January 14, 2012 - 06:56 PM

It was in my sig, I must have added the link when I joined, and just wasn't displayed. Fixed it.

Did not mind seeing it. I think you did a good job with it and I am sorry to hear that you had to loose a son. As a father of 3 I cant even imagine.

• W R

Posted January 14, 2012 - 06:57 PM

So is there a sight or a thread to tell how to fix our avatars? I seem to be too lame to figure it out on this new sight.

• 1trackmind

Posted January 21, 2012 - 11:24 AM

You guys and your new bikes are giving me the bug. I've been looking at a new 09 for $5700 and a new 11 for $5999. Just can't talk myself into spending the $$$. I still love my 03.

• YamaJet

Posted January 22, 2012 - 05:44 AM

You guys and your new bikes are giving me the bug. I've been looking at a new 09 for $5700 and a new 11 for $5999. Just can't talk myself into spending the $$$. I still love my 03.

I would have kept my 03 if it would have been a 450. It was a 250 and a part of me hated to sell it since I had owned it since new. If I had just bought the 450 back in 03, I'd still have it.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.