Rampart Weds Night Anyone?

5 replies to this topic
  • Roostn67

Posted July 17, 2001 - 09:54 PM

I'm riding Rampart after work tomorrow, anyone want to go?

Roostn in Golden

• mikeolichney

Posted July 17, 2001 - 11:04 AM

I generally would be up for it, but not tomorrow, Tues or Thurs usually is best for me- I have a couple of friends that go with me after a big rain. Be up for taking off work for that? Want us to give you a call before we go next?

BTW, we are going to check out the NCTR ride this weekend-Estes to Poudre. Never met those guys before but want to find some new trails. Any interest?

• Roostn67

Posted July 17, 2001 - 11:44 AM

You bet, call me anytime. 303-231-4872 at work. I was hoping these afternoon rains would continue. I looked around all last week for someone to peel with but no takers.

BTW, did you join the Colorado Trail Riders List? I started that one yesterday to get Rampart, Woodland Park riders hooked up. 8 people so far and growing!
http://groups.yahoo....p/cotrailriders

Roostn

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mikeolichney

Posted July 17, 2001 - 01:03 PM

I joined. You can reach me at 303 548-0488. After a big rain I will go, probably two other guys too.

• Roostn67

Posted July 18, 2001 - 04:50 AM

Mike,

Are you still in Lyons as it says on your TT profile? I was wondering if there are any good trails up there?

Roostn

• mikeolichney

Posted July 18, 2001 - 11:29 AM

Some trails, rocky though, not like RR. I may check out this group ride near me saturday, see www.cohvco.org/nctr/

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.