Cole Creek Ohv TN.?

6 replies to this topic
  • clemsonfmx

Posted November 08, 2011 - 02:28 PM

has anyone ever rode a bike at Cole creek ohv. some friends were taking quads and jeeps. do you think I would have fun on my woods bike?

• tl1000rlt

Posted November 08, 2011 - 03:51 PM

Never been there, but how could you not have fun?

• clemsonfmx

Posted November 08, 2011 - 04:21 PM

i was told that its not a place for bikes because of gravel roads and lots of rocks. so i just wanted to see what other people thought of cole creek.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Doug the head

Posted November 08, 2011 - 04:31 PM

did you check the regional thread? might be a better place to ask

• rls535

Posted November 08, 2011 - 04:51 PM

I think it's Coal Creek. I ran into a couple of guys from Tenn. last year while riding the Hatfields and McCoy trails in WV. They told me that Coal Creek was one of there favorite places to ride. Here is a link. http://www.tommyrhea...h and South.pdf

• indy rider

Posted November 09, 2011 - 07:38 AM

I was down at Brimstone, which is close to Coal Creek, a few years back and was told by some other bikers the coal creek was great on bikes. We just didn't have enough time to check it out.

• ihatefalling

Posted February 21, 2012 - 02:17 PM

I live in TN and have been to Coal Creek on bikes a few times. Most of the trails there are jeep / quad width. There is some singletrack, but the locals keep it secret. Post around enough and you'll find someone who will hook you up.

There is more riding at Coal Creek than can be done in 3-4 days. If you go you will have fun. Buy your permit and map onsite (vs. at a local store) and get the doods at the cashier booth to mark up the map with the best bike trials. Or find some fellow bikers in the parking area and get with them.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.