Referrence needed

3 replies to this topic
  • Sylvain

Posted September 23, 2003 - 02:42 PM

Hello guys,

I know that this is a 4 stroke forums. But I got a deal on an old dirt bike for not to many $$, and that would be perfect for my 15 years olds as first bike, and may be I could get my loved one to try it,and once she is hooked, may be a ttr... Life is full of surprises.

So I need to know of some places(sites) for a Yamaha IT 175 1982.

Any suggestions is welcome

• MOmilkman

Posted September 24, 2003 - 07:56 AM

You might have better luck with this question if you tried it over in the vintage forum.
The guys over there might know of more vintage related stuff.

No guarantees. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DesertChris

Posted September 24, 2003 - 09:50 AM

click Parts & Service top menu bar
click Parts Catalog
select motorcycle from the Catalogs: drop down menu
click 1982
click IT175J (1982 motorcycle)

This is a geat parts reference for anyone working on a Yamaha. For others interested, Yamaha has parts listings list back to 1963. The pick list function allows you to group all the part numbers you want and print them out.

• Sylvain

Posted September 24, 2003 - 10:19 AM

This is great :)

And I'll check in the vintage forum too.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.