Oregon Dune Woop Trails

4 replies to this topic
  • bykas

Posted November 06, 2011 - 11:00 AM

Testing out our New Shock Bars. Up and down, back and forth articulation. Smooth amazing performance over the woops and beat up sand dunes.

• HeavyFuel

Posted December 23, 2011 - 05:21 PM

Hey there! I just saw your video and was curious; what are "shock bars"? I rode a quad at Winchester bay last weekend and I was surprised at how the handlebars shake on rough sand. The shock bars sound good though.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bykas

Posted December 24, 2011 - 10:53 AM

Hey there! I just saw your video and was curious; what are "shock bars"? I rode a quad at Winchester bay last weekend and I was surprised at how the handlebars shake on rough sand. The shock bars sound good though.

Shock Bars consist of three parts, the center section with cross bar and two grip ends. They are joined together with two polyurethane bushings assemblies which allow the grip ends to articulate up, down, forwards, backwards, side to side. Takes up all the vibration and shock out of the bars. They are totally adjustable to your ride preference. Unbelievable ride you'll never go back to solid bars.

Edited by bykas, December 24, 2011 - 03:35 PM.

• HeavyFuel

Posted December 25, 2011 - 06:49 AM

That sounds cool! Thanks for the reply

• 2fortheroad

Posted March 05, 2013 - 08:19 PM

What dunes? i ride sandlake

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.