Oregon Dune Woop Trails

4 replies to this topic
  • bykas

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:00 AM

Testing out our New Shock Bars. Up and down, back and forth articulation. Smooth amazing performance over the woops and beat up sand dunes.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HeavyFuel

Posted 23 December 2011 - 05:21 PM

Hey there! I just saw your video and was curious; what are "shock bars"? I rode a quad at Winchester bay last weekend and I was surprised at how the handlebars shake on rough sand. The shock bars sound good though.

• bykas

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:53 AM

Hey there! I just saw your video and was curious; what are "shock bars"? I rode a quad at Winchester bay last weekend and I was surprised at how the handlebars shake on rough sand. The shock bars sound good though.

Shock Bars consist of three parts, the center section with cross bar and two grip ends. They are joined together with two polyurethane bushings assemblies which allow the grip ends to articulate up, down, forwards, backwards, side to side. Takes up all the vibration and shock out of the bars. They are totally adjustable to your ride preference. Unbelievable ride you'll never go back to solid bars.

Edited by bykas, 24 December 2011 - 03:35 PM.

• HeavyFuel

Posted 25 December 2011 - 06:49 AM

That sounds cool! Thanks for the reply

• 2fortheroad

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:19 PM

What dunes? i ride sandlake

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.