New HyperMotard 1100s

8 replies to this topic
  • husqydave

Posted November 04, 2011 - 12:16 PM

Dude this hing is so freaking fun!!!
It needs HID's and maybe somthing to delet the blinkers and relocate the license plate but then all done!!!:busted:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• rabags

Posted November 05, 2011 - 04:56 PM

Excuse me while I wipe the drool off of my chin :busted:

• f800strider

Posted November 05, 2011 - 08:01 PM

Beautiful machine :busted:

• dhbb05

Posted November 09, 2011 - 10:11 AM

that is a beautiful bike you got there

• fttam

Posted November 10, 2011 - 02:06 PM

You've already got the vented clutch cover and a sweet pipe, so it's pretty much set. Those are ALOT of fun. Nice!

• hotwings

Posted December 02, 2011 - 11:33 PM

i can only imagine the fun i'd have on a machine like that!

• poakone

Posted February 01, 2012 - 04:01 AM

I don't have an "S" mines an "EVO" though and Hypers are the most fun you can have on the street without burning pre-mix!! It's undergone quite a transformation this winter too. I gutted the mufflers and made them a perforated core through flow like dirt bike silencers, Got rid of mid pipe ehxaust flapper valve and control servo, put on A Leo Vince cat eliminator, Swapped the 4.5 lb fly wheel for a 2lb fly wheel, lightened clutch pressure plate and Carbon open cover, Scrapped the airbox in favor of velocity stacks and pod filters, And installed a Power Commander V with auto tune and a Lcd200 screen for extra gauges and motor monitoring. Still got way too much snow on the ground to see how it'll do but man does it sound mean sitting on the bikelift in the garage.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I soooooo Can't wait for summer!!!

• NeLsToNe

Posted February 08, 2012 - 06:00 PM

That thing pretty fast?

• sneek24

Posted March 27, 2012 - 09:58 AM

Thats my dream bike. Ever since I saw it on "Yes Man". lol

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.