I'm BACK ! lol

2 replies to this topic
  • rr558

Posted October 27, 2011 - 06:30 PM

Just picked up an 11. I had an 09 for a year then picked up an 09 Honda, I liked it well enough on the smooth tracks but once it got rough wow the head shake. Long story short back on Yammie's. Just curious I have a set of 22 1/2 off set RG3's and was wondering if they will fit tie 11 . I know stock is 22 but I wonder if I would notice that 1/2 off set. I ride only mx. thanks guys.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rr558

Posted October 27, 2011 - 06:45 PM

Looks like I'm an idiot, lol I thought they were 22 1/2 and they are 22's so hopefully they fit.

• Steel Panther

Posted October 27, 2011 - 08:19 PM

the clamps from the 09 yz? I don't think they will fit, I may be wrong but I think I remember the fork legs being a little thicker than the 06-09. Plus the bottom clamp may not fit the new frame.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.