Service manuals and Parts Fiche....free

10 replies to this topic
  • Mr_Toyz

Posted September 22, 2003 - 08:49 AM

Hey all, I've got a service printable service manuals and parts fiche for 03 YZF250/450 and 03WRF250/450.

I dont know how to post them here in the forums so if you are interested send me your email and I'll get them to you.
mrtoyz@comcast.net

Oh you'll want to down load Adobe Acobat reader if you dont already have it. http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/

Happy motorcycle maintanence!

Joe @ Renton Motorcycle

• GrahamO

Posted September 23, 2003 - 07:49 AM

I sent an email... are you replying to these? Thanks.

• The_Blue_One

Posted September 23, 2003 - 07:58 AM

Here is the service manuel for the wr Right Click ME and save target as It is big at 30mb so be warned :)

• ill_caper

Posted September 23, 2003 - 08:00 AM

Is this service manual the same that came with the bike? Thanks for :) :D :usa:posting it.

• The_Blue_One

Posted September 23, 2003 - 08:02 AM

The one i posted is.It is just in pdf format.So you can print what you need and take it to the garage. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mr_Toyz

Posted September 23, 2003 - 08:26 AM

Yes it is the same. Yeah and the files are huge. I'wasnt aware of that. I am still trying to send em all out though.

Joe

• GrahamO

Posted September 23, 2003 - 08:40 AM

Yes it is the same. Yeah and the files are huge. I'wasnt aware of that. I am still trying to send em all out though.

Joe

If you send them to me I can post them on my web site. It looks as though the post above is a little slow.

David.Graham@jdpa.com

• hsstar

Posted September 23, 2003 - 04:16 PM

Is this the same as the CD Yamaha sent me an offer to buy.

• Mr_Toyz

Posted September 25, 2003 - 10:50 AM

It's coming guys. Sorry for the delay. I wasn't aware how big the files where...The plan is to place them on Thumpertalk for everyone to use. Should be fairly soon.

Joe @ Renton Motorcycle

• wrooster

Posted September 29, 2003 - 12:38 PM

folks,

i posted the link to the manuals in this thread:
http://www.thumperta.../Number/702014/

note
please post any follow-up comments or questions
in that thread.

jim aka the wrooster
'01 wr250f

• WR450

Posted September 30, 2003 - 08:05 AM

Hi
here is a link of mine to 450 manuals etc
450 Manuals etc
Can you give me the Fische in PDF and I can post it here to be downloaded
I am also willing to host any interesting or handy info

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.