3 replies to this topic
  • davejeltema

Posted September 21, 2003 - 05:19 PM

new guy here I am A transplant to thumpes i have just purchased a 2002 xr 650 r BRP and i love it i have other cr 500's and was concerned about the power that i am used to well no wories here i love the BRP and the 500's are going to new homes soon!!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work all!!! :)

• uw153

Posted September 21, 2003 - 06:54 PM

Welcome to TT. You will definately find some good info on the 650R here. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jeff_sj

Posted September 22, 2003 - 11:32 AM

Welcome to the BRP owners club! BRP's are the biggest baddest tire schredding earth pounding 'motocross' bike to ever hit the planet, if you ask me... heh. :)

• Squash

Posted September 23, 2003 - 03:03 PM

I just bought my BRP over the weekend, I found a dealer with a brand new 2000 model, willing to drop a good chunk off the cost, and put it through Honda's current finance deal. I have the uncork kit on order from Baja Designs, 170 or so shipped, not too bad.

My next trick will be to get a license plate on it, which sounds pretty easy here in Missouri. Looks like I just add a horn, high/low headlight with high indicator, and a brake light...

We'll see if my license can handle it!

Related Content

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

• 4 replies

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.