Can I remove the Clutch perch wire?

1 reply to this topic
  • BVille870

Posted September 19, 2003 - 06:50 PM

hey there, I have a FMF perch and lever off of my old wr250f that i liked but i was wondering if it is ok to remove that wire that goes to the perch that doesn't let the starter work if it doesn't have the clutch in. any help is appreciated

03 WR450 Free mods, ¾ turn out-fuel screw, acrebis handguards, yz rear fender, all blue plastic, protaper triple clamps, renthal fatbars, long seal savers, pirelli garcross rear, dunlop front tire, mxhouse CF glidplate, zip-ty neutral switch cover/magnetic drain plug, twin air filter, works conection frame guards, pro seal air box seal, runs like a raped ape.

74’ XL250 mint (me and dads)
82 ‘XC430 Husky restored to original
82’ WR250 Husky like new (dads trail bike)
83’ XR100 like new
01’ TTR125L had better days (Brothers ride)

4 stroke B Mid-South Hare Scrambles
4 Stroke C GNCC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The_Blue_One

Posted September 19, 2003 - 09:13 PM

I took mine off the perch and ziptied it to the main harness behind the number plate.It has been fine for 6months. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.