10 yz450.when to rebuild?


21 replies to this topic
  • grayracer513

Posted October 24, 2011 - 11:53 AM

#21

i fail

Humans. :thumbsup: They're all the same. :ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jaro51

Posted October 25, 2011 - 05:03 AM

#22

so on a supermoto bike piston every hour or so and crank/lower end rebuild when?


I'm curious about this too. My bike ('11 YZF450) runs supermoto about 20% of the time and MX the other 80%. Just curious when I should be looking at doing a top end in it to prevent a catastrophe. I waited too long on my Husky 250 and it dropped a valve.





Related Content

Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450


Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8


Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby


Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride


Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS


Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
 
x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.