throttle stop mod 2009

2 replies to this topic
  • capt justin

Posted October 12, 2011 - 11:55 AM

First of all I would like to thank all members that have helped me in the past. I am helping a buddy do the free mods on his 2009 wr 450f, this is my 1st 4 stroke. I have sucessfully done the pea shooter removal, snorkel removal, and gray wire mod. I need a little guidance for the throttle stop. I have searched these and other forums and still have a couple questions. Do I need to remove the subframe?rear shock? Fuel tank?. I can barely see the carb because of the frame,so I am not sure which screw I need to replace or cut. Thanks again for any help you guys can give me.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • capt justin

Posted October 12, 2011 - 12:11 PM

how about the part number , I have the scematics.

Edited by William1, October 12, 2011 - 01:36 PM.

• William1

Posted October 12, 2011 - 01:34 PM

5jg-14591-00-00

Do a search on the WR250 forum Lucgallant (sp?) made a nice thread with pictures. You can change the screw without removing anything with the right tools, basically a ball end allen driver and long enough extensions.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.