Yellow Plastic...

I sent an email to them over the weekend to try to get prices and shipping costs to the USA. I will post this info when they respond.

"WE SHIP WORLDWIDE WITH ALL SHIPPING AT OUR COST PRICE!! "

I tried to go through checkout to find out a cost, but no luck..

here is my opinion....?

You ride a Yamaha, be proud of the blue!! That is Yamaha's color. you want a yellow bike, buy an RM....:ride:

But then again you know what they say about Opinions....:worthy:

With this logic all cars should be sold in only one color per mfg......

• Like 2

ufo plastic prices from md racing products,front guard no 3879 17.91 pounds rear guard no 3845 19.03 pounds rad scoops 31.35 pounds and side plates 31.35 pounds and the dollar is 1.58 to one english pound as of today, their are a couple of front and rear guards that ufo list the nos i have given are the best shapes i think for yz 125/250 and i believe the 4 stroke yellow front guards also fit, ufo also has some front no plates for variouse years. i have full ufo yellow plastics on my 2007 yz 250 and all fitted fine. the usa had a slightly different exhaust side no plate than europe as their silencer was smaller but from 2009 i believe they went to the same size,small difference. philip

ufo plastic prices from md racing products,front guard no 3879 17.91 pounds rear guard no 3845 19.03 pounds rad scoops 31.35 pounds and side plates 31.35 pounds and the dollar is 1.58 to one english pound as of today, their are a couple of front and rear guards that ufo list the nos i have given are the best shapes i think for yz 125/250 and i believe the 4 stroke yellow front guards also fit, ufo also has some front no plates for variouse years. i have full ufo yellow plastics on my 2007 yz 250 and all fitted fine. the usa had a slightly different exhaust side no plate than europe as their silencer was smaller but from 2009 i believe they went to the same size,small difference. philip

It still looks like an RM:moon:

just be carefull with these guys (md racing) there unit is not too far from me and dont have a great name make sure you use paypal or other protected payment methods,i have had bad dealings with these aswell as many others in the uk

I know one thing ,I kitted my 11 250 with a hurricane kit because "I" love the retro yz's like the one i had in the 80s.But this summer when I raced it at a provincial for the first time, I was surprised with how many people were coming over to me telling me saying it was awesome, and others giving thumbs up or high5ing me as i drove threw the pits. I'd like to see yam make their 2 strokes old skool yellow, and leave the 4 strokes blue.

• 2 weeks later...

100_2822-1.jpg

top pic is my 09 with one hurricane kit yellow then some custom K-RAE graphics

bottom one is my 11 couldnt get the one kit so i went with black tank and all plastic except front fender thats a UFO they still sell for a 95 RM 250, just told the dealer today ill take a 2012 but i think ill leave that one blue

100_3342.jpg

• Like 2

Suzuki has been yellow since the 70's yamaha was yellow in the states until 84-85 white and red in Canada and over seas . Then 85 the states went red and white

Canada was the same as US. Went from yelow and black to red and white in the mid 80's.

To me a true YZ is yellow :busted: