Help?

5 replies to this topic
  • ill_caper

Posted September 18, 2003 - 04:30 PM

Hey Guys.....Triple Clamps for 2003 YZ450s will fit my wr450 right???

• Indy_WR450

Posted September 18, 2003 - 05:08 PM

As long as it is an 03 YZ450. I think they fit. The 04's are bigger diameter. :)

• The_Blue_One

Posted September 18, 2003 - 05:15 PM

The 03 triple will work.But you will need to figure something out for the wiring and headlight mounts.Are you looking for an aftermarket clamp?They make ones for the wr also.I have the scotts mount and am happy with the quality. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ill_caper

Posted September 18, 2003 - 05:19 PM

Yeah Im looking for an aftermarket clamp. Im thinking maybe factory connection because theyre only 169.95 and theyre rubber mounted. The odometer bracket is 30 more. DOes this sound ok? Also I just ordered the hot wheels kit for the W. Im hoping it will be fairly easy to put on.....any suggestions? Thanks, D

• maxtherat

Posted September 20, 2003 - 06:22 PM

Yes, the yz clamp will work. The headlight mount uses the pinch bolts. The only thing that will not work is the wr odometer. there is no mount for it on the yz clamps.

• foursmoke

Posted September 20, 2003 - 07:33 PM

Anyone use the "APPLIED" triple clamps? If I'm not mistaken they should be the same as the "SCOTTS". The Applied clamps come in a sweet blue and should look very trick on the WR.

Smoke :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.