FMF (Q series) for sale (used for ONE 4-hour ride)

2 replies to this topic
  • waflnutz

Posted July 06, 2001 - 08:17 PM

I may be selling my bike (god I hope not!!). Parts must go first. Everything already sold locally but...

NEW MODEL: POWERCORE IV Q S/A MUFFLER

Made for: YAMAHA YZ400/426 WR400 1998-2001

Quote from FMF website: "On the YZ426, the Q dropped the noise level from 99 to a legal 93 Db while adding horsepower, to bring the bike up to 45.6 HP. " Retail Price: $329.00 (plus shipping, approx. $15)

ASKING PRICE: $299, including shipping.

Currently located in Colorado. All mounting hardware (clamps and brackets) included. (fyi...uses stock mounting bolts). Works with stock headpipe or other FMF headpipes.

First come...first serve.

Other info at www.fmfracing.com

Email if serious only (bsdupee@yahoo.com).
Thanks.

Brad

------------------

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mikeolichney

Posted July 07, 2001 - 11:32 AM

How well did you think it worked? What bike is it on now? Was it noticably quieter? (Sorry but I don't beleive anything FMF says). I am in Boulder, where are you?

• waflnutz

Posted July 08, 2001 - 07:16 PM

It IS quieter than the regular FMF Powercore...but negligible to the human ear. It is also a little quieter than stock. Also tough to tell.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.