Pig In The Pasture

4 replies to this topic
  • stonewall

Posted September 18, 2003 - 01:18 PM

I took a short 50 mile ride yesterday and snapped this pic as I was heading home. This is about 200 yds. from my backdoor. Home sweet home. :D
Today things look a lot different thanks to Isabel. :)

Posted Image

• qadsan

Posted September 18, 2003 - 02:39 PM

WOW :)

I wish I had just a little bit of that 2 or even 20 miles away from my front door :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • AzMtnThumper

Posted September 18, 2003 - 05:39 PM

Very nice :), hope you guys get through the storm all right. This is 12 miles form my house:
Posted Image

Look Stonewall, there's your handguards:
Posted Image

Posted Image

• thumpnwo

Posted September 18, 2003 - 08:00 PM

Hey AzMtnThumper,
My sister and brother-in-law live in Flagstaff and I told them I would come out and visit when they found some trails. Last time I was out there, they took my wife and myself on some fire roads, which anyone could ride in their sleep :D. Plus, having a California plate didn't help with the local hunters :). If you wouldn't mind letting me know where some descent trails are, and I will pass the info on to them so next time I may have some sort of challenge.

Thanks

• AzMtnThumper

Posted September 18, 2003 - 10:08 PM

"If you wouldn't mind letting me know where some descent trails are, and I will pass the info on to them so next time I may have some sort of challenge." No problem :). I reccommend having a license plate on your bike to link some of the trails together. I PM'd you my email address.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  186 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.