Full D&D Exhaust system for WR/YZ400/426-98-02

1 reply to this topic
  • yzfmxer

Posted September 18, 2003 - 12:37 PM

I have a Full D&D Exhaust system for a WR/YZ400/426-98-02 it's a verry sweet looking round style canister that is black with a stainless steel core, with a stuppy turndown end cap, the pipe and end cap look like titainium but it just a ceramic coating its really stainless steel.it a little shorter than stock sounds AWSOME, looks trick, and the performance gains are from bottom to mid,Alot stronger! email me for the pics yzfmxer@hotmail.com , $225.00 you pay shipping i think its 10 bucks to ship it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mudflicker

Posted February 12, 2008 - 08:42 AM

Hi
Will you be able to post the exhaust system to the UK??

I have a 2002 wr250f and I am looking for a system for it. If you can help then great. I can pay by paypal easy
KG
Isle of Man

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.