10+ cycra 1 piece shrouds

4 replies to this topic
  • moto278

Posted October 02, 2011 - 08:29 PM

so im lookin to make some updates to my 10 over the winter. anyone here runnin the cycra 1 piece shrouds? wat are your thoughts? any complaints?

• steve_97060

Posted October 03, 2011 - 03:56 PM

I'm running them. They are slimmer than stock, the intake tract doesn't seem to align as well into the air box as the stock ones though, it does seem to improve the air flow.

I am satisfied with them...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • fraser

Posted October 04, 2011 - 02:46 AM

Love them, mine fitted ok, great improvement over stock. I'm surprised Yamaha haven't gone this route yet

• moto278

Posted October 04, 2011 - 08:56 AM

do they make the bike significantly slimmer?

• Ben Mens

Posted October 04, 2011 - 09:18 PM

I hate them and my Cycra front number plate. Bike came with both though. I fell in a nice slow sandy corner and the shroud must of caught a butt load of dirt and it ended up tweaking my radiators more than they already were and tweaking my airbox. I'm replacing the whole bike with an Acerbis kit. I don't know why people get off on these number plates, it's so dumb having to zip tie the pos onto the forks everytime you take it off.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.