Exhaust sounds on web in .wav format anywhere?

4 replies to this topic
  • Ontario_Rider

Posted July 03, 2001 - 06:37 PM

Just looking for someone or somewhere that has a 426's exhaust recorded in wav format or something similar..

Thanks again ppl :)

• motoman393

Posted July 04, 2001 - 03:18 AM

I have looked too...but have had no luck! Use persn to person file sharing programs like: IMesh or Morpheus (these are the 2 best programs)! Maybe someone has one all I have found is 2 smokes

I get my kicks on a 426!
Motoman393's MX Site

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • smitty33

Posted July 04, 2001 - 06:17 AM

is this what you are lookin for? http://www.fastbydesign.com

• Ontario_Rider

Posted July 04, 2001 - 06:08 PM

No....that's not quite what i'm looking for.. I want like the starting line BRRRPPP Anyone with a 426 KNOWS what i'm talking about.. it's why we ride :)

• jaybird67k

Posted July 06, 2001 - 08:46 AM

Why not just make the ones you want ?
You can do them in MPEG format with a digital camera or record the sounds you want with a camcorder or other device and plug it into your computers sound card and record.
I have software made by Dazzle that will make wav. format from your camcorder, or any format you want....mpeg,wav.or Real.

# 67
Beaumont, Tx.

Related Content

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  106 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.