Tall Seat 2010 2011???????

4 replies to this topic
  • Boostpig

Posted October 01, 2011 - 01:25 PM

where do i get a tall seat for my 2010 model.

cant find anything!!!

• rickallen124

Posted October 01, 2011 - 06:48 PM

You can send your seat to SDG and they will make it taller. That's what my friend did as it was the only option.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sean3239

Posted October 01, 2011 - 11:21 PM

You can send your seat to SDG and they will make it taller. That's what my friend did as it was the only option.

what? not quite true..you can purchase a new complete tall seat from many places that sell them. For example, motosport sells SDG complete seats. Why would you order another seat? Thankfully I did because I realized the tall seat was not for me and went back to my regular seat sittin on the shelf.

• rickallen124

Posted October 02, 2011 - 06:58 AM

No one offered a complete tall seat for the 2010 and newer yz450f as they couldn't justify manufacturing one when there were so few bikes out. My friend sent his in and they built it along with a new seat cover. I still haven't seen one offered for the 10 and newer.

• sro2004

Posted October 02, 2011 - 07:17 AM

GUTS Racing...buy the foam and cover, put it together yourself.

http://www.gutsracin...CategoryID=1897

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.