At last, the cams and the piston are here.

2 replies to this topic
  • eduardo426

Posted September 17, 2003 - 08:12 AM

Man, cant wait to install this. High compression wiseco piston and performance cams. Lets hope for good results.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • oldbones

Posted September 17, 2003 - 08:15 AM

Now THAT'S pretty! I can't imagine the rip that thing's gonna have!

Are you just hopping up, or fixing a broken motor?

• eduardo426

Posted September 17, 2003 - 08:32 AM

No man, i`m not fixing a broken motor. In fact, my engine can be considered new. It has about 40 hours use. I only ride the bike two or three months in one year. I`ve had CR`s, YZ`s and RM`s. Never had KX`s. All this bikes were like new when i sold them. This is my first four stroke.
The reason for the upgrade is that i am kind of a performance freak...i admit i dont use 100% of the power of the 426, but i enjoy performance mods like an hobbie, not like a need thing.
Heres a pic of her...for now its the only one i got...i will take more and share with you guys.
Crappy pic...

Posted Image

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.