Am I The Only One, No Garage Access?

8 replies to this topic
  • Euro Enduro

Posted September 25, 2011 - 06:21 PM

Am I the only one that for some reason can't access my, or anyone elses garage?? I could access it last week, or even yesterday. :thumbsup:
Also, where did the Suggestion Box/ site glitches forum go? Its not anywhere?? :smashpc:

• OrangeYZ

Posted September 25, 2011 - 06:25 PM

I didn't have one for a long time:
Posted Image

Oops, thought you meant something else

• Wild Alaskan

Posted September 25, 2011 - 06:32 PM

doesn't work for me either

• Euro Enduro

Posted September 25, 2011 - 06:40 PM

Maybe the sites doing some updates? Temporarily disable access to it?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • William1

Posted September 26, 2011 - 03:02 AM

Works fine for me....

• supergper

Posted September 26, 2011 - 08:25 AM

It looks like there's a permission issue.

supergper, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
To activate your account you must verify your email address by clicking on the link in the activation email that was sent to the email address you registered with.
If you did not receive this email, please make sure that noreply@thumpertalk.com is not being blocked by your spam filter and click here to have the activation email sent to you again.

• Bryan Bosch

Posted September 26, 2011 - 08:31 AM

Being investigated.

• Euro Enduro

Posted September 26, 2011 - 05:34 PM

It works now, and the suggestion box is back.
Thanks! :smashpc:

• Bryan Bosch

Posted September 26, 2011 - 05:58 PM

Server cache decided to take a holiday without asking. Go figure...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.