Looking for a 2001 YZ426 clutch assy

2 replies to this topic
  • nathanpa01

Posted September 22, 2011 - 08:42 AM

Has anyone seen a used clutch assy from a 2001 yz426? I was too slow on ebay, seems it is sold. Anyone parting a YZ out?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • anoldsman

Posted September 22, 2011 - 09:04 AM

There is a guy in the classified section that is parting out a 2001 WR426 and a 2002 YZ426. I just bought the exhaust for the WR426 from him. His id is industrymoto.

• nathanpa01

Posted October 17, 2011 - 07:32 AM

Got one off ebay. Some parts were great, others junk. Basket was great, inner hub was trash, pressure plate was great. Friction plates and steel plates were great (I would say new). It was missing the seat ring and the ball bearing from the short pushrod though. So just a heads up, when buying a used part from MotorcycleMortuary, ask if its all there.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.