Paddle tire for my WR426

1 reply to this topic
  • galant2nr

Posted September 16, 2003 - 11:09 AM

I am going to Sand Mountain for the second time with my bike. The first time, the bike did suprisingly well once I figured out the WOT all the time technique. This time I want to use a paddle tire so I don't have to plan my climbs so far in advance. What tire will fit the bike the best and offer good performance? 8 or 10 paddle? Thanks...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Math

Posted September 16, 2003 - 11:46 AM

I've worked with 8 paddles on a 19'' wheel and it was a blast! :) :D

The bike was very aggressive making it spin like a knobby throwing sands all over the place and even on my neck and in my jersey pouaahhh!!! :D :D I had more traction than a knobby on hard packed terrain! Lots Lots Lots of fun. Never tried 10 paddles.

I wish I could go ride with you! :D

Ciao buddy!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.