First ride great but I think I need a flywheel

No replies to this topic
  • yzf_virgin

Posted July 01, 2001 - 11:43 AM

I love this bike. If the 426 is better please don't tell me. Although, I am interested in a flywheel weight. What are my options and what are your preferences. Does anyone have one for sale. Also, my suspension is alittle harsh on the trail. It's been done by FMF and I'm sure it's great on the track, but I don't ride moto. Can it be reworked to absorb the rocks and roots, and ruts that I encounter. Of course it can (remember I'm a virgin). WHAT needs to be done I should I send it back to FMF. I've got the starting downpat, and it even idles sometimes now, with the idle set all the way up. I still need some jetting suggestions (see other post). Thanx!

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.