2000 WR400F for sale...

No replies to this topic
  • LEDLUNG

Posted April 16, 2001 - 08:54 PM

Unfortunately I must sell my 2000 WR400F. It has a clear IMS Desert Tank (not the Ty Davis one), Factory FX graphics, seat cover, and soft seat foam, Renthal bars, Acerbis Rally Pro hand guards, White Brothers skid plate, IMS shark fin that's heli-arced onto the brake carrier, pre-run extra clutch and throttle cables, included is a Pro-Circuit header and silencer (if you can call it that) that is not mounted on the bike, and a Scotts Steering Stabilizer mount (Will sell the Scotts Stabilizer WITH THE BIKE ONLY :) for $100 more). Very good condition (a few scratches in the plastic only) and used very little. $4500. I live in Reno, Nevada but will travel oh, say 300-400 miles or so to sell. Meeting half way works for the long hauls. Call Troy at (775) 359-9663 or e-mail LEDLUNG@prodigy.net

Thanks!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.