Anyone using the oberg throttle tubes?

3 replies to this topic
  • The_Blue_One

Posted September 15, 2003 - 03:54 PM

I'm thinking about getting the twister tube with dampner.I like that with this setup i can bolt my handguards right up to the bar dampners.Anyone using these? :)

• YamaGeek

Posted September 15, 2003 - 04:43 PM

Went to their website, didn't see a listing for Yamaha? To bad I would consider them. I love a smoooooooth throttle.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The_Blue_One

Posted September 15, 2003 - 06:25 PM

They have one it is part number TTB-5000 shows for the yz426-450 should be fine for the WRs. I searched around and only heard good things and think i'll order the setup.The price is steep but it's only money right. :)

• The_Blue_One

Posted September 16, 2003 - 01:16 PM

I bought one and got the vibration dampners also. :) One of the things i didn't like about the fastway fit system(handgurds) is the vibration it brought back into the bars.So hopefully they will fix it.

If any of you guys want to see the setup i'll throw up some pics later. :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.