4th of July ride in SoCal

2 replies to this topic
  • sirhk

Posted June 28, 2001 - 01:32 PM

Anyone have any rides planned for the day? I'm sure a lot of us have it off. I'm in San Diego but could drive a distance to ride. Let's see if anything pops up. trails or track? Doesn't matter to me.

------------------
Khris
"What's that?"
"It's a Yellow 99' YZ400!!"

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • nvrlift

Posted July 01, 2001 - 07:25 PM

going to the track at lake elsinore

• sirhk

Posted July 02, 2001 - 08:16 AM

I was planning on going to Elsinore on the 4th but won't make it now. I rode there on Sat with one of the designers for the company that makes the knee braces I use and he offered to take them and get them refurbished and working good as new so needless to say I won't have braces this Wed. and don't feel comfy riding with out them. So, I guess I'll just have to party instead!!

------------------
Khris
"What's that?"
"It's a Yellow 99' YZ400!!"

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.