3 replies to this topic
  • KIRK

Posted June 27, 2001 - 07:07 PM

I do a good bit of trail riding in Alabama, and some Harescrambles. Can someone suggest a pipe to increase low and mid. Thanks, Kirk

• yzernie

Posted June 28, 2001 - 07:39 AM

Larry Roeseler's Stroker Fourstroke Speed Equipment seels a great low to mid set up. Here is their site www.strokerspeed.com, I have used just the headpipe and stok muffler as well as the headpipe and Stroker muffler.

To be honest with you, the stock muffler is a very good one so you might want to try the headpipe first.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yzernie

Posted June 28, 2001 - 07:44 AM

Try it this way, http://www.strokerspeed.com/

• robman

Posted June 30, 2001 - 12:14 PM

kirk, I live in muscle shoals AL, where do you ride at?we ride in west point TN most of the time.I was wondering about Kentuck orv trail in Talladega,is it a good place to ride?what kind of riding is it? that is if you've been there!

2000 wr400f ims yz tank, sdg yz seat,gpr stablizer,pro taper bars,p38 ligthning acc pump cover ,acerdis hand guard, fmf power core 4 Q pipe

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.