Introduction, hi I'm Kory...

8 replies to this topic
  • TattooedRedHead

Posted September 09, 2011 - 08:27 PM

Hi there Thumpers! ;):)

I'm Kory, I just took ownership of a 2001 YZ426F and I love it! She fires up pretty easily and just had the valves redone.

I've been riding street for about 8 years and just started riding dirt, and I'm addicted! :) I look forward to riding trails and getting lost in the wilds.

Here she is:

Posted Image

My bike galleries are linked below:

My 2006 Triumph Sprint ST ABS
http://www.bikepics....attooedredhead/

My 2001 Yamaha YZ426F
http://www.bikepics....dhead/01yz426f/

I'm from Riverside California and am looking to ride trails with anyone that will have me. I don't plan on riding fast or crazy, just looking to get out on the trails and travel good distances.

Happy to be here, where can I get a few Thumper Talk stickers?! The logo is really cool! (The one up to the top left!)

Ride safe, keep the knobby-rubber side down.

--Kory

Edited by TattooedRedHead, September 09, 2011 - 08:28 PM.
HTML wouldn't work.

• grayracer513

Posted September 09, 2011 - 08:32 PM

The TT store should have the stickers.

Visit the California Regional Forum for ride arrangements. This is a technical forum.

• Wiz636

Posted September 09, 2011 - 08:38 PM

What Gray meant to say was "welcome to the YZ forum and the world of dirtbike riding!" :)

• Theeebalz

Posted September 09, 2011 - 08:48 PM

welcome to yamaha! you'll have two problems in the time you own the bike, loving it to much to sell it, and waiting for the hondas to start.. She's a beut! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Yamaryder29

Posted September 10, 2011 - 11:31 AM

welcome to yamaha! you'll have two problems in the time you own the bike, loving it to much to sell it, and waiting for the hondas to start.. She's a beut! :)

Also glad to see you went with a Yamaha:ride:

• Boosted2M6

Posted September 10, 2011 - 07:23 PM

and waiting for the hondas to start..

LOL, ain't that the truth! I actually just counted today.... 11 kicks to get my buddy's 2011 crf250r started off the trailer. My decade old YZ.... one kick. :)

• QuietFlight

Posted September 11, 2011 - 07:40 AM

I wonder if he still has the compression release. if he does they might be waiting for him to start.

• Theeebalz

Posted September 11, 2011 - 08:29 AM

LOL, ain't that the truth! I actually just counted today.... 11 kicks to get my buddy's 2011 crf250r started off the trailer. My decade old YZ.... one kick. :)

right? the only exception to that rule is the cr's those puppies start 1 good kick every time 2 or 3 if your lazy! :)

• Boosted2M6

Posted September 11, 2011 - 04:28 PM

right? the only exception to that rule is the cr's those puppies start 1 good kick every time 2 or 3 if your lazy! :)

Right right. I just sold my 97 cr125 that only had 120lbs compression - didn't matter if it was hot, cold or been sitting for 2 weeks - first kick every time, and never even needed the choke.... was somewhat impressed actually. :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.