Moto Tassinari Air4orce

1 reply to this topic
  • tony b

Posted September 06, 2011 - 07:15 AM

Has anyone tried one on a 10-12 YZ450? I have tried a few different mods trying to gain more topend. I don't care how you adjust with your programmer you cant make it rev like a carb model (09 and back). I currently am running a Dr. D full system and removed my cam sprockets and changed them 3 degrees for more topend. This helped but still isn't what I'm looking for.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rickallen124

Posted September 06, 2011 - 08:23 PM

I've yet to see it available for the bike, it always says that it's out of stock which to me means it hasn't been released. I'm not sure on the 10/11 but on previous years the Drd focused more on the low/mid not so much the top.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.