Anyone tried one of these? http://www.mxsouth.c...cbbodligdia.htm
:)

• PumpkinHumper

Posted September 14, 2003 - 07:07 AM

Kinda strange lookin arn't they
Posted Image

• banffboy

Posted September 14, 2003 - 05:59 PM

Yep, just installed one this week. Rode all weekend and didn't break it :)

• Valkman

Posted September 18, 2003 - 07:35 AM

Was it easy to wire, or did you have a nightmare trying to figure it out? Also, is it any brighter than stock??

• banffboy

Posted September 18, 2003 - 09:23 AM

I think it might be better than stock and it wasn't to bad to wire up. I bought different connector's, i thought the ones supplied were a bit of a joke

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JerseyDirt

Posted September 18, 2003 - 09:25 AM

You guys think all that "Blah blah blah" under "Three Bulb system" is supposed to be there or did someone drop the ball in the editing room? :)

JD

• SBG

Posted September 18, 2003 - 11:04 AM

How about a pic since acerbis doesn't feel like getting around to it? :)

• banffboy

Posted September 18, 2003 - 12:18 PM

Picture of the wiring detail?? Good luck, they might as well not included any instructions at all :)

• MikeYarbrough

Posted September 18, 2003 - 01:37 PM

You guys think all that "Blah blah blah" under "Three Bulb system" is supposed to be there or did someone drop the ball in the editing room? :)

JD

If it's not left in there on purpose...somebody somewhere won a bet with his buddies... :D

• INJURY_69

Posted September 18, 2003 - 01:50 PM

I got it before campin at the Cinders a couple of weeks ago.

I got many compiliments from it...my brother thinks it looks like some kind of eagle-headed super-man character.

It does get really bright, but the instuctions are crap and I recieved *nothing* else in the pkg. No biggie tho as you just hook the top wires together and bottom separetly and that's it. I would recommend replacing the wires- they're crap too.

Thing held up well, no problems. I would (somehow-maybe silicone?) seal up the bulbs a bit tho as dirt crept it's way in.

later

mike

---------------------------------------------
'03YZ450F '02YZ250F '87XR280R

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.