New look for the bike... 08 YZ450F

10 replies to this topic
  • bman_08

Posted September 03, 2011 - 10:15 AM

Before, wasn't liking the mulisha graphics to much - not my style.

Posted Image

After:
- Yamaha GYTR Strobe Graphic Kit
- 2010 Fork Guards (yami)
- 2010 Front Fender (still to put on, need to drill it)
- New rear fender (yami)
- New shrouds (polisport)

So the graphic install went good and turned out to my likings, used the windex trick.

I have a 2010 front fender going on so the graphics in the kit wouldn't work so i custom made my rear fender sticker kit with the fronts. Then after everything was on i realized i got one for the rear in the kit, oh well Ill keep it for spare.

Also cut up the swingarm graphics and used a section on the airbox.

Check out the AMA sticker on the frame.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• hobbsy29

Posted September 03, 2011 - 10:31 AM

Dude - looks great, super clean.

• Yamiryder

Posted September 03, 2011 - 05:53 PM

did the fork guards bolt right up?

• bman_08

Posted September 04, 2011 - 06:01 AM

Yes the fork guards bolted right up, no mods needed. For the 2010 front fender i had to hack up the bolt holes, and use big washers.

Posted Image

• Yamiryder

Posted September 04, 2011 - 07:44 AM

Looks good!:)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motojase316

Posted September 06, 2011 - 01:33 AM

Looks Nice and clean. very nice

• The Italian Stallion

Posted September 06, 2011 - 01:50 PM

Looks good dude:thumbsup:I haven't rode Steel city in a while:busted:..all those old crazy Czechs still comin out on Saturday?

• bman_08

Posted September 07, 2011 - 02:41 PM

I ride most Saturdays, never seen em. One long weekend i rode Saturday and my buddy and i were the only ones there all day.

• The Italian Stallion

Posted September 07, 2011 - 04:46 PM

I ride most Saturdays, never seen em. One long weekend i rode Saturday and my buddy and i were the only ones there all day.

Its been a hot summer:smirk:..I used to ride every Saturday up there for yrs until the wife started working on Sat and I had to watch the kids..I ended up building my own track...I was there last Sat on my streeted XR650R watching my buddy Sandon #500 {CRF450} and my buddy Brad..I'll be getting out there as soon as my forks are done..I miss that track,I rode the XR with 17s on it around for a lap:smirk:... then old Bob kicked me off:busted:

• bman_08

Posted September 07, 2011 - 06:24 PM

Its been a hot summer:smirk:..I used to ride every Saturday up there for yrs until the wife started working on Sat and I had to watch the kids..I ended up building my own track...I was there last Sat on my streeted XR650R watching my buddy Sandon #500 {CRF450} and my buddy Brad..I'll be getting out there as soon as my forks are done..I miss that track,I rode the XR with 17s on it around for a lap:smirk:... then old Bob kicked me off:busted:

Know anyone looking for a 04 CR250? And im itchin to ride but this rain is killing me, track is going to be muddy to. :)

Also added some more stickers to match my truck...
Posted Image

• The Italian Stallion

Posted September 08, 2011 - 05:27 AM

Know anyone looking for a 04 CR250? And im itchin to ride but this rain is killing me, track is going to be muddy to. ;)

Also added some more stickers to match my truck...
Posted Image

I'll keep it in mind,looks pretty clean..not enough bottom end for me though..If it was a YZ250..I'd be interested:busted::) Here is my collection {for now}:)

Posted Image

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.