2000 KTM 380 EXC For Sale

8 replies to this topic
  • Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted April 16, 2001 - 08:10 PM

The Orange Crippler....................
This is how it goes, 29 year old best friend buys 85 xr350, rides for less than one year,likes riding, thinks, must go faster, buys 2000 KTM 380 EXC, rides for 20 minutes, twice, then breaks femur. Friend recovers, starts riding again, but has the fear bad. Result bike for sale with less than 8 rides on it. Bikes is in near showroom condition. Handguards, pipe guard, skid plate, jetted by KTM dealership with new slide.
Bike is located in Pacific Northwest, make offer or trade for 4 stroke!!!!!!!!!

• IslandRider

Posted April 17, 2001 - 07:11 PM

I'm interested I have a 00 yz426,very well maintained located on Vancouver Island.If you are interested my email address is hobbsvalerie@telus.net

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 18, 2001 - 02:27 PM

Check your Email DRZorro!!!

• IslandRider

Posted April 18, 2001 - 04:32 PM

If you mean me I have received no mail.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 19, 2001 - 05:25 PM

Email for Team Oatmeal Pie.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 21, 2001 - 04:40 AM

Originally posted by DRZorro:
Email for Team Oatmeal Pie.

Whats up on the KTM 380EXC is it still up for sale or trade? Please respond..Thanks!!

• Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted April 22, 2001 - 05:14 PM

I talked to my friend and you can contact him at watu@angelfire.com

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted April 23, 2001 - 02:32 PM

Thanks!!! Zorro...

• Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted April 23, 2001 - 03:55 PM

Dont worry if no immediate response, as my friend runs, boats up and down the coast and is gone 3-4 days at a stretch. He will reply.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.