Pro moto billet exhaust pipe

7 replies to this topic
  • Icantread

Posted August 31, 2011 - 03:08 PM

I bought a 2002 Wr426f, it came with the stock pipe and a pro moto billet pipe. Basically I put the aftermarket pipe on my bike, It sounds terrible:banghead:, looked up their website ad they have no exhausts listed. Do any of you use pro moto billet pipes?

• pantra

Posted August 31, 2011 - 03:15 PM

Pro Moto Billet doesnt make pipes or silencers. They only made the spark arrested end cap on your silencer

• KJ55

Posted August 31, 2011 - 03:22 PM

So why not put the stock pipe back on.. 4 strokes are already loud enough.

• dustdogg

Posted August 31, 2011 - 04:10 PM

Find a nice YZ 426 stock pipe and put the Pro Moto Bilit S/A end cap and quiet insert on it. It will now be lighter, legal offroad, sound good and wont be too loud. I have had this same setup on my 426 for the last 6 or 7 years. Once you dial in the jetting I promise you will be happy.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 2SiX

Posted August 31, 2011 - 04:33 PM

I have a Pro Moto Billet end cap on my 07 RMZ450 and it sounds almost the same as stock and didn't seem to mess with the power at all. It's the cheapest way to get an approved spark arrestor.

• Icantread

Posted August 31, 2011 - 06:34 PM

Pro Moto Billet doesnt make pipes or silencers. They only made the spark arrested end cap on your silencer

Wut teh *** then?

• Icantread

Posted August 31, 2011 - 06:36 PM

That is what I did. I don't like that pro moto pipe because I couldn't hear my engine, So I couldn't tell if i was lugging it or redlining it.

• ArcticWR400

Posted September 02, 2011 - 09:37 AM

how much do you want for it? Will buy it... I am in need of a new midpipe and silencer for my WR400. :) and possibly the header too...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.