Anyone with a Power Tuner near Flint, MI?

1 reply to this topic
  • motohess

Posted August 25, 2011 - 07:56 AM

Hey all, looking for anyone that may live near Flint, MI that has a Power Tuner for my 2011 450F. I hit the track over the weekend and really need the bottom end hit eased back a bit, but currently don't have the money to buy a tuner.

I would travel to you with the bike of course, would hopefully be a one time thing. Just want it set to the GYTR slippery track setting.

I DO NOT want a custom mapping. I am sure there are those out there that have improved maps over what YAMAHA offers, but at this time I want to change it to the slippery track condition only due to the recommendations of guys I race with.

Thanks!:)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • darenSM

Posted August 31, 2011 - 08:03 PM

Hey buddy, I work at a yamaha shop in St. Johns and we have a brand new one thats only been used by me on my '11.

Bike has about 2 hrs on it, one of which was me trying the "Yamaha" recommended maps. I found it on here and I think I tried the More response map, lighter low end hit map and the smooth response map.

You hitting any tracks or other riding this weekend?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.